UK visa is an esteemed firm that was built up by specialists having knowledge as clearance officers in numerous embassies. The company’s mission lies in helping people travelling overseas, be it for pleasure, business or otherwise.
The team of the company works in an integrated manner together on ways and processes that will aid the clients to make sure that the process is hassle free. In addition, they also provide weekend and beyond-regular-hours support and put in the best possible efforts in ensuring that the services that the clients receive are left fully satisfied and that their every need is met.
Their team is composed of individuals who are vastly experienced in these matters and are wholly dedicated to catering to clients' wants. This experience has helped the company to gain valuable knowledge and understanding, thereby, effortlessly delivering solutions to all cases presented here.
- Tier 2 General Work Permit: If an employer from the UK wants to employ a skilled individual who is not an EEA national, they will have to sponsor him under the Tier 2 General Scheme .For this, the employer should be on the Tier 2 Sponsor Register. The employer has to issue a Certificate of Sponsorship for the prospective employee and then, he must apply to the UK Border Agency for Tier 2 General Leave to be able to get the job.
- Tier 2 Sponsor Register Application for Employers: For an establishment in the UK to employ a non-EEA individual who has no right to work in the UK otherwise, they ought to initially apply to the UK Border Agency for enrollment on the Tier 2 Sponsor Register. Once they are on this Register, they can issue a Certificate of Sponsorship and the desired employees may then make an application to the UK Border Agency to acquire UK visas and work for the firm as Tier 2 Migrants.
- Tier 5 Temporary Worker Visa: The said visa category includes various types of professionals and performers, for instance, creative artistes, athletes, sportsmen and religious persons who want to stay and work in the UK for a temporary time period.
- Tier 5 Youth Mobility Scheme Visa: The mentioned visa category is solely for nationals of Australia, Canada, Japan, New Zealand or Monaco, who are in the age group 18-30, and the visa can only be issued once in their lifetime. It is granted for two years, and entitles them employment and limited self-employment opportunities.
- Tier 1 Post-Study Work Visa: The aforesaid visa permits individuals who have successfully acquired a UK degree within the last year to remain in the UK for two more years. They are allowed unrestricted employment and limited self-employment opportunities.
- Domestic Worker Visa: This allows an individual who has been rendering his services overseas for a private employer as a domestic worker (for example, nanny, cook, chauffeur) to enter the UK and work for their benefactor if he relocates to the UK. The employee must have been working overseas for that employer for at least one year to make him eligible.