Cape Town Trip
Making the Most of
Your Cape Town Trip
Also known as the Mother City, Cape Town boasts of a diverse range of attractions, sights and activities to offer. From the stunning beauty of the famous Table Mountain, landmark golden beaches like the Clifton and the Boulder, vibrant V&A Waterfront to the bountiful vineyards, Cape Town will never cease to amaze you with its variety. A trip to Cape Town is an experience of a lifetime. From nature lovers, adventure seekers to people interested in history, this city has something for everyone.
To help you narrow the list of things to do in Cape Town, here are some of our top choices.
- Table Mountain: No trip to Cape Town is complete without visiting this iconic landmark. It offers one of the most striking landscapes you will ever see. From the top of the Table Mountain, one can enjoy the panoramic view of the city of Cape Town. Adventure seekers will have ample opportunity to do hiking, rock climbing, etc. Alternatively, you can also take the famous cable car ride to the top.
- Shark Diving: If extreme adventure gives you thrill, then you can consider Shark Diving for the ultimate adrenaline rush. Gansbaai situated on the East coast of considered the ‘Great White Shark cage diving capital’ of the world.
- Castle of Good Hope: Cape Town still has a colonial charm to it. If you are interested in having a sneak peek into its colonial era that take a trip to the Castel of Good Hope – the oldest surviving colonial building. It is home to the Military museum, the William Fehr art collection depicting the social history of the times of the Dutch and British settlement.
- Cape Point Nature Reserve: If you want to visit a place where your whole family will enjoy then visit the Cape Point Nature Reserve. Revel in the natural beauty of this place or indulge in extreme sports, either way this place will take your breath away.
- Boulder Beach: This is where you will come face to face with the African penguins. One of the coveted beaches of Cape Town, this one is a must visit.
These are just a few of the many things you can see and enjoy in Cape Town. Since Cape Town is such a popular and attractive destination, due care must be taken in finding the ideal Cape Town accommodation. While there is no dearth of places to stay in Cape Town, however it makes sense to book your preferred accommodation like some hotel or Cape Town Guesthouse in advance to avoid any last minute hassle. If you are looking for an accommodation in the heart of the city, one that is well connected to various places of interest, then we recommend you to check out the Fritz Hotel. Located in a secure and serene residential area, this Cape Town Guesthouse boasts of several desirable amenities and a strategic location. It is just stone throw distance away from the renowned ‘Long Street’. If you want to experience the night life in Cape Town, you cannot miss this place. So, for those looking for a convenient location at affordable rates, this is one is good choice.
Fritz Hotel is a 3 start hotel situated in the heart of the Cape Town. Equipped with several amenities and boasting of a prime location, this place is good for both holiday makers and business persons.
For more information please visit https://www.fritzhotel.co.za/